Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Satan is a LIAR!!

Has Satan ever lied to you and tried to convince you that this isn't true?
His evilness has been trying to make me believe that one (ok maybe like 14) bad day means my life is horrible. Im not even gonna lie...there was one day in particular last week that I LET him win.  I have been battling the CRAZIEST most ANNOYING health issue that has NO cure or explanation and bad news about it last week led me down a path of negative thinking. By the time I finally got a hold of myself, I had convinced myself that I had the worst life ever...which is sooooo not true!

You know what is real and true? The ONLY way the devil can win is if we let him! Life is going to be filled with health issues, disappointments, people letting you down, money issues etc. etc. and these things are never going to change or go away, but what can change is our attitude....and boy am I having to remind myself about this right now. So....I am choosing to praise my Savior in this storm! I am thanking him that my health issue is not life threatening. I am choosing to thank Him for his love and for his provisions for my family. I thanking him for my PRECIOUS husband and my PRECIOUS children! I am choosing to thank Him for the PRECIOUS friends I have that have been soo encouraging and who have lifted me up when I feel down. And the list could go on and on...

So, one bad day, week, month or even year DOES NOT mean that your life is horrible. Its just a season and in EVERY season God is with you and wants to work in you and through you if you'll let Him. Beloved, I pray you let HIM!

I adore this song and thought it so fitting for where I am right now

No comments:

Post a Comment